Business IT Support & Service
Don’t let technology issues slow you down
Managed IT Service
Improved employee productivity and a fixed monthly fee with proactive fast technical
Effective streamlined communication and collaboration with 24/7 access to apps and data from any device.
Top class cutting-edge hardware and software effective tools to keep malware and hackers from your valuable company data.
Welcome to Capetown iT Support, your Affordable and Reliable IT Support Hout Bay. We come to your Home or Office. Saving you time, money, and Repair Shop hassles.
Most trusted, fast, and friendly onsite IT Support Hout Bay. We specialize in only the best and most reliable IT Support in:
Bantry Bay, Camps Bay, Clifton, Fresnaye, Green Point, Hout Bay, Imizamo Yethu, Mouille Point, Sea Point, Three Anchor Bay, Llandudno, V&A Waterfront, Higgovale, Bishopscourt, Constantia Uppe, and surrounding areas.
Whatever the nature of your problem, we can help. We offer local and personal onsite IT Support in the Hout Bay area. In other words, you save yourself from the hassle of I.T issues so that you focus on your business. When your I.T environment fails, there is a possible downtime, this means your staff will be unproductive and this could result in loss of revenue and many other negative effects. Do not allow this to happen, let Capetown iT Support take care.
Demand IT Support Services Include:
- Strategic Infrastructure Planning
- Broadband Connectivity Issues
- Disaster Recovery
- Maintenance of Email Systems
- Hardware Repairs
- Adjustment of Routers and Firewalls
A Capetown iT Support technician will come directly to your home or office. Then he will solve your IT problem at your convenient time.
We are open 7 days a week and will assist you wherever you are, in your office or home location. Just contact us for a prior arrangement to fit your schedule.
Therefore give us a try and see how quick, easy and convenient we can be.
“You will Love our Fast, Friendly service”.
Similarly, we offer a range of Laptop Repair and Computer Repair Services in Hout Bay for instance: Laptop screen repairs, Laptop upgrade, Virus and Malware Removal, Laptop networking, and PC desktop and laptop maintenance.
We have many other computer services we provide. Please click the Services button to find out more.
Mission: Our goal is to be your number one choice for IT Support Hout Bay Area.
Above all, we believe in superior customer service. Coupled with our in-depth knowledge of computer systems, our goal will be achieved.
Similarly, we want you to be happy with our service. If it wasn’t completed to your satisfaction, we will work with you to have the job done right.
Therefore if you prefer, we will refund you in full for our service- No questions asked.
Need IT Support?
Call Us Now 021 541 0359
Cell: 071 961 0692 (Whatsapp)
Our policy: No fix, No Solutions, No charge.
No hidden fees. We charge an affordable fair hourly rate for any computer repair. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
However, our 100% Money-back Guarantee Applies:
- To service Charges only (Exclude Parts)
- If your service was completed in 30 days
- If payment for the service was made to Capetown iT Support Pty Ltd
Our Service Areas in Atlantic Seaboard
Bantry Bay, Camps Bay, Clifton, Fresnaye, Green Point, Hout Bay, Imizamo Yethu, Mouille Point, Sea Point, Three Anchor Bay, Llandudno, V&A Waterfront, Higgovale, Bishopscourt, Constantia Upper, and surrounding areas.
In Conclusion, we offer onsite IT Support Hout Bay area 7 days a week, Call us anytime !!!!
Check out our frequently asked questions
Our focus is on unmatched quality and service for our clients. We do not take on every company that comes our way. Our client list is kept limited on purpose so that we can provide insanely great solutions to those we do work with.
Unlike many “inexpensive” providers, we include everything under our monthly rate. Those cheaper companies often look great at first, until they start nickel and diming you for needs that are suddenly outside of your contract.
We employ the best and ensure they can provide the best service to our clients. Training, benefits, a supportive environment, and competitive pay keep our team happy. A happy team = happy clients!
We will never be the cheapest solution, nor do we want to be. If you’re shopping for the most inexpensive company we would recommend you keep searching! To provide the level of service and work environment we strive for, we charge more than the budget providers. We are a premium solution for companies who appreciate the quality and innovation we offer.
Chances are, yes! We can fix just about anything having to do with technology.
BUT – most seemingly-minor issues are symptoms of a bigger problem. Think of technology as being very similar to the human body. When we’re unwell, our bodies display external symptoms. These can be suppressed, but that doesn’t fix the underlying sickness.
You can stick temporary bandages on technology issues all day long, but until you fix what’s actually causing it, those issues will continue to pop up. Our goal is to find and correct what’s truly wrong, not leave you with a short-lived bandage.
Cape Town IT Support offers residential and business repairs on call out basis.
We’d love to give you an easy answer, but the truth is it’s different for each business. Cost is determined by things like how many people work at your company, how many devices (computers, phones, printers, tablets, etc) you have or want, whether any equipment needs to be upgraded, how intricate your network and office setup is, how many locations your business has, the programs you use, the level of support needed, and many other factors that make each partnership different.
We tailor our solutions to the unique needs of your business. We aren’t a one-size-fits-all shop like many other managed service providers.
Your monthly cost could range from a few hundred to a few thousand rands. We price our services per user covered, and this cost generally falls between R450-850/user. Unfortunately, we can’t give a more accurate answer than this until we get to know your company and its needs through a consultation!
What business doesn’t like to say they’re different and better than all their competitors? The truth is every IT provider is the right match for some, and not for others. We’ve worked to build a business that differentiates us in the ways we value most and may make us the right match for you!
Here are some of those ways:
- We’re 100% local and Cape Town-based. You’ll always work with a member of our team, not someone in a call center or overseas.
- We’re small enough to build deep and personalized connections with the companies we work with; our clients are never just a number. However, we’re also large enough to have a team full of experts in every technology, be able to offer 24/7/365 support, and adopt new technology quickly. We strive to always balance personal connection with top-tier service as we grow.
- Many managed service providers only operate at the IT support level. They will fix and prevent technology problems, and that’s all. This is great for some, but we wanted to go further. We regularly meet with our clients to learn about their challenges, goals, and hopes for the business. We then design technology plans and systems that support and drive these goals. Instead of just being “the IT support people”, we aim to become a valued partner to all our clients.
- The IT service industry is known for burnout. Too frequently employees are overworked and underappreciated, leading to poor support and unhappy clients + service teams. Keeping our employees happy and satisfied through competitive pay, ongoing training and career-building opportunities, family support, work/life balance, benefits, team-building, and a great culture is a huge priority. When our people are happy, they provide our clients with unmatched service.
We work with a variety of businesses in nearly every industry. But in general, these are the qualities we look for in a potential managed technology partner:
- Size: 5-500 employees
- Technology: Majority Microsoft, Apple, Linux, and android
- Identity: Driven to grow, optimize, streamline, and become more successful. Understands that technology is a fundamental part of the modern workplace and can help accomplish high-level business goals. Wants to focus on doing what they do best, and outsourcing the rest.
We’re not right for everyone! To avoid wasting anyone’s time, here are the qualities that we’ve found don’t mesh with our mission and values:
- Those looking for a cheap/budget solution or whose number one consideration in choosing a provider is their price.
- Companies who are looking for just another service vendor – while we’re happy to provide one-off services when needed, our main goal is to be an ongoing partner and adviser to our clients.
- Companies that don’t adhere to industry, compliance, or best practice standards.